With our Set Free series, we want to provide you and your family with the resources you need to get help, find support, and access beneficial information and protection. To view the sermons from our Set Free series, click here.
If you need help:
- Text SETFREE to 94502 and respond with your name to be connected with a pastor or counselor.
- Call the church at 615-871-4769 to connect with a pastor or counselor.
If you need support:
- Check out CovenantEyes.com, an internet accountability service for individuals or families. A monthly membership fee offers support and activity reports to your chosen accountability partner. Join the TDF community by clicking here for a discounted rate (your activity is private and will not be visible to anyone in the TDF community).
- Try FortifyProgram.org to track your battles and gain resources to overcome your struggles. Fortify celebrates your success and progress toward recovery. It is free for ages 20 and under; a one-time fee applies for those 21 and up.
- A men’s accountability group, The Samson Society, is available on Sunday evenings at 6pm in Room A102.
- If you’re a woman in need of accountability or support, please call the church at 615-871-4769 and we’ll get you connected with someone who can help.
- Are you looking to enrich, protect, and grow your marriage? Become a part of our Grace Marriage ministry. Four times a year, husbands and wives will meet with other couples in various stages of life to explore different aspects of marriage through coaching sessions. For more info, contact email@example.com.
If you need resources for your family:
- Stop by the TDF bookstore to purchase a copy of Pure Desire by Ted Roberts. Another great book to check out is Good Pictures, Bad Pictures or Good Pictures, Bad Pictures Jr by Kristen Jenson, available online.